Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Omniconvert is looking for a Data Analyst to join our constantly growing team, and to assist us in making online marketing history.
Existing experience with Google Analytics, marketing metrics and key performance indicators is a must, and experience with additional data measurement or analysis platforms, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc. is appreciated.
Above all, we value team synergy, and a passionate attitude towards working together to advance and learn.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years working with data analysis and reporting in Google Analytics. Excellent if you've also worked with Kissmetrics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrek, Hotjar, Data Studio, etc.
- Understanding of web analytics, marketing metrics and key performance indicators.
- Analytical Skills: You will work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: You will need to present your findings, or translate the data into an understandable information.
- Critical Thinking: You will be required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: As data is precise you will have to be vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: You will need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Perform analytics activities, by running reports of different types (both general and custom)
- Generate insights from those above-mentioned reports, while keeping in mind the client's particular KPI
- Perform technical audits, including checking for tracking errors or gaps.
- Develop measurement for online and offline campaigns for clients.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other tools or systems that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Provide actionable insights.
- Advanced English (speaking & writing)
Access to training and certifications
Working with top CRO and analytics tools but also with international experts
Competitive remuneration options
The opportunity to join a motivated team and people oriented company.
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.