Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
153 Bulevardul Dacia, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a new talent to join our team at ZebraPay.
- You’ve an excellent eye for details,
- You can easily identify trends and patterns of information,
- You can transform big-data into real and useful information,
- You want to be a part of a young and creative team
Then, apply now for our Data Analyst job opening!
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management. Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics