Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
A HAK INDUSTRIAL SERVICES is a large multi-disciplinary company with operations worldwide. At the same time we are a company with a flat organizational structure. Our employees benefit from global experience in a personal and friendly working environment that encourages creativity and teamwork. We are always looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence in their work to join our growing team. Due to our rapid growth we are currently looking for a full time Data Analyst.
- University degree - technical field;
- English language skills are required;
- Detail oriented/organizational skills required;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to be consistent and thorough when checking and preparing data, as well as in daily tasks – strict attention to detail;
- Able to perform routine tasks for extended period of time;
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills;
- Quality minded, detail oriented.
- The main responsibilities will be around:
- Receive pipeline In-line inspection data, check for quality and quantity using in house software, procedures and specifications;
- Pre-process data and assess its quality using graphics generated from the recorded data;
- Perform data analysis of a large volume of data and generate technical reports based on assessment of regions of interest;
- Preparing inspection reports and final reports for the client to inform him regarding pipeline integrity.
- A Hak Industrial Services offers:
- Competitive compensation package;
- Periodic training in the Netherlands (in house software: Tube Processor, Tube Analyzer) and in Romania (non-destructive testing);
- A great learning environment;
- Flexible work hours with paid overtime;
- Annual team building;
- Lunch and reimbursable transportation;
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- International work experience;
- Opportunity for career advancement.