Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (permite desfășurarea activității la domiciliu/telemuncă, permanent sau temporar)
Come and join the passionate KRUK team and we will grow together, with passion and determination!
The KRUK Group is the leader of receivables management market in Central Europe. Since, the Group has implemented successfully its unique pro-agreement business model on the Romanian market.
The Group is operating in several countries from Central Europe: Poland, Romania, Czech, Slovakia, Germany, Luxemburg, Malta, Italy and Spain. The company offers development opportunities, safety, support and stability. KRUK Romania has a young and professional team, while the average age of employees of 31 years make a pleasant and quiet working environment. Some of Group values that help us guide our activity are: cooperation, team spirit and partnership.
In the center of each project and activity that we develop, we have our clients and we endeavor every day to find new viable solutions which can help them to solve their temporary financial problems!
The person in this position shall:
- Implement reporting and statistical analysis requirements;
- Analyzes the data in order to help the company take better business decisions;
- Automating the processes of reporting;
- Creates tools and reports using MS SQL Querying based on business requirements;
- Communicates and collaborates with internal clients in a professional manner in order to find and implement analytical requirements;
- Creates reporting documentation;
- Improve and maintain data quality.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar position and experience in SQL Querying;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Querying;
- Graduate of Automatics, Cybernetics, Informatics or Mathematics Faculties;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Package (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Knowledge of R programming would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Tableau BI would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Statistics and Mathematics;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
What we offer:
- Flexible benefits on an online platform - you can choose the benefits you want
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours (8h + 30 min lunch break)
- Work from home - up to 100%
- International career development opportunities
- Friendly working environment