Dashboard Automotive Development Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With more than 53 facilities localized mainly in Europe, the Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aircraft engineering industry since 1973. Every day, more thaemployees guarantee extensive know-how and support our clients (Manufacturer and OEM) with management, design and industrialization solutions.
Bertrandt Bucharest offers you opportunities in the automotive sector (body in white, interior and exterior layout, powertrain, electronics). Moreover, we are also present in interdisciplinary fields such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validation.
Dashboard Automotive Design&Development Engineer
Attached to the department’s head manager, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Pilot the development of the dashboard, central consoles and dashboard structure
- Internal and external communication
- Workflow management of one or several system designers
- Tracking and reporting of project phases to the project management leader
- Determination and tracking of key performance indicators
- Guaranty the development Schedule
- Guarantee the deliveries and expected of milestones
- From a specification, propose technical solutions respecting plastics processes rules and customer standards
- Ensuring technical / Design convergence
Candidate’s profile :
- Effective experience in the automotive OEM supplier business, ideally specialized in dashboard
- Your competences include CATIA V5 , V6 with expertize on surface module design
- Knowledge concerning the life cycle of dashboard would be useful (process)
- Knowledge regarding manufacturing process for plastic parts would be useful (injection, thermoforming)
- Your technical expertise and your leadership skills will be the guideline for the project management.
- English is required and French will be appreciated.
- Individual program of training activities
- Modern working environment
- Collaboration with motivated teams