Cyber Security Specialist – Bucharest
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The role will be responsible for key cyber-security projects and activities in our company. It offers the possibility to drive the latest technologies in the information security field to keep our organization on top.
- Supports and monitors the implementation of the information security projects and controls on company infrastructure and applications, for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments in line with company IT Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in the security review of 3rd party providers and in responding to security assessments
- Supports timely closing of information security gaps resulted from self-assessments, internal reviews, internal and external audits and requirements.
- Provides guiding and has a strong cooperation with IT teams on information security matters
- Serves as an active member in incident response teams and participates in security incident response efforts, having knowledge of common security exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Reports to and delivers regular and consistent KPI/KRIs on the implementation of security controls
- Monitor security industry information sources and keep abreast of events, research, and developments
- Participates actively in maintaining and improving the security awareness culture in the company.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Risk or Information Technology, with focus on Security, in a similar role.
- Good understanding of information security concepts, methodologies, standards and technologies.
- Experience working on multiple platforms and application is considered a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and implement new technologies in a rapid, demanding, and changing environment;
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and ability to work independently;
- Certifications in Information Security not mandatory, but could be a plus, for example CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+