At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more than 2100 people.
The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Build with Portfolio team the key service offering components;
- Lead the RFP & selection of strategic vendors for products & technologies;
- Lead the PoCs & Technical assessments;
- Responsible for the Ready to Deliver;
- Implement & configure, with the Delivery team, the products/technologies necessary to bring the service to life;
- Implement the first customer jointly with the Delivery team;
- Hand over the service to delivery once R2D is completed;
- Perform technology Watch to identify potential for efficiency improvement/ optimization of service operations;
- Implement & configure the service upgrades for service maintenance/refinement phase;
- Participate, with Portfolio, in the training of pre-sales teams.