Multiple positions available (C#, QA, Data Scientist, etc) paid at TOP value.
Are you looking into getting involved with the latest Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive technology? This is your opportunity. No ML or AI experience needed.
Archive360 is a Microsoft Azure Strategic Advisor working on developing compliance and surveillance solutions for global customers (Lloyds Bank, FTSE, FMI).
Archive360 has been named 2017 Emerging Cloud Startups and 2017 Tech Innovator Finalist by CRN.
Co-develop MS Azure features with Microsoft employees and emerge yourself into cutting edge technology.
Create test cases and build test automation tools for feature release and performance testing
Manage test activities during the development lifecycle, such as defect tracking, reporting and regression testing
Enhance and maintain our proprietary QAutomater Engine to run all tests automatically
Own the release candidate testing
Working with tools like:
- JIRA for issue tracking and project management
- Confluence for documentation
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration and build deployment
- Selenium for Web Testing Automation
- PowerShell for remote server administration and other cool stuff
Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant project with Testing/QA roles served
Minimum 1 year of Test Automation experience (Selenium + Java)
Knowledge of Test artefacts (Test case, Test scenario, Regression suite)
Good understanding of QA processes and procedures
Expert in creating test plans and detailed test cases
Ability to create test environments from scratch
Proficient in English
Perks. Work hard, play hard!
- Bonus and equity plan
- Attend international technical conferences and user groups
- Attend Microsoft Engineering boot camps in USA and Europe
- Flex time
-Company sponsored getaways