Customer Support Agent with German skills
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Customer service agents deal with online casino players via chat and email. Agents make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service.
- Provides excellent customer service assistance to casino clients via chat and email.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; escalating requests to the relevant departments
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Involves management during an escalated customer issue when necessary to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s concern.
- Able to work on shifting schedules (morning, mid and night shifts)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Efficiently works together with the team in reaching the personal, team and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set every month based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Communicates with management about errors with system/website issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Will be directly reporting to the Team Leader.
- Professional use of the English and German language
- Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
- Good computer skills and multitasking abilities