Customs & Foreign Trade Specialist
Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Customs & Foreign Trade Specialist_SCM_Plant
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Identifying and complying with import/export regulatory documentation and process standards set by external entities (. government) and required by Continental Automotive;
- Coordinate the regular import & export processes Classification of products to ensure legal customs tariff classification, incl. request for binding tariff information;
- Execution of the standard customs clearance;
- Coordinate Import & Export Processes during emergency shipments (hand carries, charter flights);
- Analysis and improvement of import/export processes by using standardized IT-Systems and tools;
- Monitor results, keeps records and distributes to business partners involved (customs authorities, freight forwarder, operating departments, suppliers, customer);
- Responds to enquiries of responsibles (. customs authorities, operating departments, suppliers, customers);
- Monitoring and regularly reporting to operating departments, suppliers, customers.
- Knowledge of "HS code";
- Knowledge of delivery terms (Incoterms);
- Excel knowledge;
- SAP experience is an advantage;
- English language;
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frameContinental invested about € billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed aroundcolleagues by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.