Middle (2-5 ani)
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri –hrs
Direct Reports:Dept. Manager
Providing Customs Clearance support and working closely with the European import and export teams in the UK. Through structured training you will be able to complete a UK Import and export Customs declaratio
Principle Duties: What are the major responsibilities of this position?
- Produce import and export UK customs declarations
- Input relevant data depending on the UK tariff code
- Clearly communicate with your UK colleagues in English.
- Ability to work within set deadlines for submission of customs declarations
- Quickly resolve queried / rejected declarations
- Carry out any other related administrative work.
Key KPI’S: Measure of Success:
- Zero percent incorrect declarations
- Free flow of vehicles in and out of the UK
- Happy customers, colleagues and partners
- Minimum 3 year experience in Customs Clearance
- General - Comply with the Company Health & Safety policy and procedures and any other tasks deemed necessary by the management team
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably ask you to perform which are within your expertise and skill sets.
- Excellent communication verbal and written and a good command of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of European customs declarations
- Willingness to learn and develop within the department
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- experience with Microsoft Office packages . word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail
- Strong team ethic
- Someone who wants to become part of a good team.