Customer Technical Support Specialist
14 Strada Sigismund Toduță, Cluj-Napoca
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) a global provider of rights licensing technology and Ixxus, a subsidiary of CCC, specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions are seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
We are not your typical company, come to our brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
We are seeking a Customer Technical Support Specialist with a broad knowledge of Internet technology, software applications and or computer hardware and a strong desire to provide outstanding customer support to our premier client base. You will utilize your strong communication and superior problem solving skills to quickly and accurately respond to a wide variety of client inquiries from global information professionals & users of CCC’s rights and content delivery services. You will use and support a wide range of technology applications used in managing content, document delivery and copyright licenses.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated recent college graduate or early career professional with an aptitude for technology and a strong desire to work with both leading-edge software and some of the most highly respected companies from a variety of industries around the world.
- Ensure quality handling and resolution of calls and emails while meeting established business and productivity objectives;
- Use your knowledge of software and systems to assist our customers with technical issues;
- Work with custom software configurations to answer and resolve customer questions;
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve reported issues or escalate to the Development team as necessary;
- Complete customer-requested configuration changes within custom software solutions;
- Maintain on-going technical expertise in several applications including CCC’s proprietary software, RightFind Enterprise and act as a global product resource to the Operations, Customer Service, and Implementation teams;
- Confirm customer understanding of CCC’s solution and provide additional customer education and training as needed;
- Provide solutions to better serve the customer and improve the customer experience;
- Recognize, document, and inform the manager regarding trends in customer calls and emails;
- Through empathy, compassion, and understanding deliver exceptional customer service at all time.
If you have
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting customer facing software or a bachelor’s degree in a technical field required.
- A working knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Knowledge of advanced features in IE, Safari, Chrome, and Mozilla browsers.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and follow through along with the ability to work under tight pressure and multitask on a regular basis
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, exploring, and learning new technology - - solutions oriented.
- Ability to consistently address complex client needs while demonstrating innovation and sound judgment in decision making
- Self-directed and motivated with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; impressive telephone etiquette and the ability to elicit callers’ needs with speed and confidence, while also exhibiting composure and politeness.
- German language - is a plus;
- Experience working with Salesforce, C#, and or HTML a plus.
we would like to have a chat.
We can offer
A very motivating salary;
Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in Ixxus;
Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Still here? Fantastic! Apply & come and meet us.