Customer & System Quality Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Responsible for the overall technical functionality
- Communicate and support the customers regarding overall technical functionality
- Support BOM definition;
- Support for system definition and technical covering.
- Evaluates and brings continuous improvements on production process;
- Coordinates and supports execution sample
- Coordinates tests on new products: ex. new work steps, new process;
- Tests products that could be the alternative to the current ones;
- Participates in the taking over of new machine from suppliers;
- Develops innovative and "best practice" solutions, research new technologies and implement them in serial production;
- Provides support in the analysis of the previous day's scarp and the establishment of corrective actions;
- Provides support in the production specifications for machines, equipment and tools;
- Analyses customer complaints with the rest of the team;
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Planning and tracking of quality goals and quality assurance tasks, customer side
- Perform all internal and external audits
- Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures,
- Including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
- Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis)
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Support regarding quality issues and processes
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customer's representatives
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Utilize APQP approach including FMEA, control plan, capability studies.
- Define, train and implement quality records and instructions as part of production transfer.
- Communicate with plant staff and production transfer team to assure proper support for quality assurance objectives.
- Utilize product and process knowledge to be a cross-functional liaison on product assembly and test issue resolution.
- Assist or lead closed loop corrective action process for identified nonconformance as an 8D team member or leader.
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by ensuring open communication and resolution of issues in a timely and effective manner (no recurrence).
- Maintenance, analysis and reporting of quality related metrics.
- Stay current with industry standards and work toward self-development through continued training and certification.
- 5 years Quality experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Ability to understand, gather and analyse technical requirements;
- Highly customer oriented and cost awareness;
- Product and Process (manufacturing process) Know-How
- Q-tools, higher level knowledge
- Internal Auditor „Layered audit / Work place audit “
- Knowledge of ISO, IATF, VDA
- Team player with an open-minded attitude;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- The ability to interact with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
Competitive salary package;
Annual bonus based on performance;
Pleasant work environment within a young team in a continuous growth.
Company description :
TB&C Outsert is a manufacturer of hybrid (metal and engineering plastic) components and modules for international automotive, medical and industrial clients. The head office and development center of the company is in Germany. Production units are located in Germany, Mexico, Romania and an sales office in China.
Our mission is to remain in our market-leading position in development and production of hybrid (electro-mechanical) components and actively assist our customers through the complete chain of development up to mass production. This is supported by partnerships with clients’ Research & Development centers, an active patent strategy of TB&C Outsert Center and continuous training of our employees.
The plant from Romania - Arad is at his 6th year of activity and is looking for dynamic peoples to complete his team to sustain the grow of the plant activity.