Percentage of time the position involves travel:0%
Percentage of time the position allows for working off-site:0%
Job category:General and Operations Manager
Job industry:Other - Not Specified
We are a small team of 10 customer support operators, looking for a new member to expand our team!
Our customers are worldwide B2B, speak German or English and we are available for them 24/7.
Our office is called the Dispatch Center, mostly because we don’t resolve the client’s issues ourselves.
Instead, we sort and forward the tickets concerning all Siemens industrial products to the right contacts within Siemens.
The sorting is done according to written procedures.
What we do:
· Documenting inbound E-Mails (mostly) and phone calls in our ticketing systems.
· Sorting out the tickets - Determining which procedure should be followed, depending on product line, inquiry type (sales, technical, outage), country of origin
· Forwarding the tickets to the relevant Siemens colleagues
· We don’t offer technical support ourselves.
What we offer:
· Home-office regime – employee’s health & safety is top priority for us!
· Friendly and quiet work environment: Dispatch Center’sown office room with 4 desks.
· High team consistency: most team members are with us from the project start
· No inbound telephone waiting loop: direct answer or voicemail (if no availability)
· Comprehensive training plus further on-the-job support
The focus is set on understanding the processes, instead of learning them by heart
· All procedures, lists of products and guidelines are always at hand to be used.
· Only 8h at the office. The circular shifts (06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00 and 22:00-06:00) include 30 min lunch break
· Constant contact with native German and English speakers
· Professional, international, work environment:
· Private medical insurance
· Private pension plan
· Extra compensation for the shifts, nights and bank holidays
· Consistent annual performance bonus
What we would like from your side:
· Fluent German and English (both), in speaking and writing
· Open to learn new things
· Attention to details
· Good PC know how (Windows, MS Office).
· Availability to work in shifts
Even better to have:
· Customer Support experience
· Ticketing system experience (FootPrints, SalesForce, Snow)