What will your job be about?
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting customers and resolving a wide variety of customer requests and feedback
- Promptly answering, screening and processing all consumer service requests received through multiple communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter, chat, social media) with strict adherence to confidentiality / privacy agreements and policies and procedures
- Resolving customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely and assuring consumer understanding
- Providing consumers and healthcare professionals with product information that is not medicinal in nature following all policies and procedures
- Fulfilling seamlessly all the tasks and responsibilities of the given operations process based on the requirement of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Striving for quality work in handling phone calls, administering in databases, book keeping and in other customer service activities
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and external customers, partners
- Participating in regular / occasional meetings with the Customer
- Participating in preparing customer reports
- Developing action plans to resolve operations issues and coordinate their implementation
What are we looking for?
- Very good knowledge of Turkish and a communicative level of English
- Relevant work experience in this field
- High school degree or University in progress / graduate (Medical related studies advantage)
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.