Customer Support Specialist with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Provides outstanding customer care experience as Emerson’s frontline representative. This role is primarily responsible in handling customer contact inquiries and provide appropriate resolution, through the customer’s preferred and available communication channelThis role is vital in shaping customer’s first impression on Emerson, as one company; its mission and core valueThis role is expected to support continuous improvement projects to ensure Emerson continues to meet and exceed customer’s expectations, and to ensure Emerson continues to be easy to do business with to its customers.
Customer Transaction Management
- Responds, logs, and monitors customer chats, calls and e-mails in our business systems.
- Validates customer information and product inquiries, including its levels, classification and tiering.
- Routes inquiries to correct contact or allocates Requests/Tasks/Emails to appropriate support.
- Logs/Records inquiries and new customers in the system including records updating like request for address book set-up.
- Handles online store support – from collecting and verifying customer information, recording/registering them, walking them through using the store and submitting request to the appropriate group (ITSS, CVDH etc.)
- Maintains and updates Sales Office and Business Unit contact list
Guides customer on locating reference documents, using online self-service tools and finding correct sales office/BU contacts
Reporting and Analytics
- Communicates with resource person to get input/raw data needed for report generation.
- Creates reports of captured leads, opportunities, orders and campaigns based on standard templates.
- Provide periodic (and as needed) data analysis on commercial-related activities.
Training and Development
- Conducts basic/overview/awareness training on team, and its processes and business tools
Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Participates in the execution of Functional Unit Strategic Initiatives/Programs to support the objectives of the management.
- Participates in projects related to quality improvement.
Education: Any 4-year course (Business/Management-related an advantage)
Advantage: Experience in a global contact center environment with primary focus on customer service/care role via chat, phone and/or email.
• Intermediate knowledge on MS Office Application
• Intermediate knowledge on MS Excel (customer data reporting and analysis)
• Above average communication skills (oral and written) in German and English