Customer support specialist with german
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
About the company:
Headquartered in Germany, the hiring company is a leading multinational manufacturer of carton packaging for beverages and food. They are looking for a new colleague for an office assistant position, very organized, with attention to details and a good time management.
Why joining their team?
- for the attractive remuneration package;
- for the benefits: meal tickets, private medical insurance, annual bonus;
- for the central location of the offices in Cluj;
- for offering extensive opportunities for personal development and flexible environment;
- to have the opportunity to work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and friendly team.
- Contact establishment;
- Price & condition maintenance;
- Settlement of bonus agreements;
- Support rolling forecast & budgeting precess;
- Plausibillity & completeness checks of inputs;
- Cooperation with Global Projecting and Sales for Projects;
- Tracking & ensuring customer contracts and being maintained and executed;
- Tracking of future sales/fillter projects;
- Keeping track of Sales targets;
- Complaint management;
- Support controlling with required contractual data (accrual overview)
- Support month end processes;
- Prepare ad hoc analysis;
- Improve & align processes within the BO & Controlling & other departaments;
- Project support / Lead (CSC related);
- Support lean management/projects.
Required key competencies, knowledge & experience:
- 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other departments in the company;
- Excellent customer services skills to deal politely and effectively with internal/external customers`inquiries or complaints;
- Attention to detail o enter customer requests accurately and issue clear instructions to othe departments;
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills are essential;
- Fluency in German;