We are looking for new members to join our Customer Service team for Property Shark, a brand of our parent company, Yardi Systems Inc. Property Shark is a website offering real estate professionals and home buyers in-depth information on any property in the .
This position requires a mix of customer service activities and it represents a great opportunity for anyone with excellent English skills. If you also love helping people in a friendly yet professional manner, well, this might just be the job for you. As a member on our team, you will answer customer calls, which can range from trouble with printing to reports of bugs on our web site. Sometimes you will call users whose subscriptions are ending and offer them a renewal. Other times you will contact customers who have not subscribed and offer them a subscription.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English;
• Good interaction skills;
• Assisting customers in a patient, friendly manner;
• Very good organizational skills and ability to work in a team;
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
It is considered an advantage:
• Previous call-center experience;
• Proficiency in Spanish.
The daily responsibilities consist of a combination of customer support and sales activities. Communication with customers is done mainly by phone. Additionally, the representative needs to communicate via email and live chat. The main workflow is connected to inbound and outbound calls.
The two main components of the job require a specific set of skills, and lead to different responsibilities, as follows:
• Offering live guidance for the products, ranging from assistance offered to new customers to more advanced assistance required by experienced users;
• Offering support for any browser-related issues, exporting and printing;
• Bug troubleshooting, reporting and follow-up;
• Handling customer complaints and feedback.
Currently available shift:
• 3:30 . to 12 ., Tuesday to Saturday
At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
We’re part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, employing over 6000 people worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca is the third largest Yardi office in the world, counting over 1100 employees, working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, marketing and consulting.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow