Customer Support Specialist - Croatian
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1500 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 10M happy customers in 25 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxify users regardless of their country of location.
What you'll be doing:
- Represent Taxify in Croatia
- Support all Taxify's users and help them get the most out of our apps
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Taxify's customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
We really want you to:
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Taxify
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written Croatian and English skills, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- Motivating compensation – 7 000 RON GROSS and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!