Climate Support Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
, Română - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Climate Support Specialist in Climate Digital Solutions - 1 year contract
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain proficiency in all Climate FieldView product functionality, learn features, benefits and how they add value to our customers operation.
- Represent Climate FieldView to our customers in a professional manner consistent with our brand.
- Ensure strong relationship with sales teams and dealers to ensure warm handoff of farmer leads ready for activation.
- Drive success for our customers and ensure a positive customer experience by delivering best in class support and provide training / recommendations about product usage and new features.
- Drive Climate FieldView user activation, and coach / guide customers to engage with the Climate FieldView product along the customer journey that enable them to maximize their value with the platform (by phone or on the field).
- Provide first line of technical help for customers and follow escalation procedures when necessary. Resolve on premise technical issues for all other customers as needed.
- Log all inbound and outbound inquiries in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting of volume and documentation of issues.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the Climate FieldView platform.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (preferably agricultural profile);
- Strong agronomy knowledge;
- Experience and digital agriculture platforms are considered a strong advantage;
- Experience with customer support and/or account management are considered a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for customer interactions and service;
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with ability to multi-task, maintain accuracy of information, and meet deadlines with little supervision;
- Strong interest in agriculture and desire to bring improved productivity and value to farmers;
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communication skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to build strong relationships over the phone.;
- Able to work independently and as a team;
- Proven follow up skills and drive to provide high level service;
- Good command of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- B Driving license;
- Good command of English language.
- Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethics and very pleasant work environment
- Dynamic and engaging job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package;
- Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 25 September 2020
Reference Code: BCS_Logistic Spec
Division: Crop Science
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 15 January 2021