Why are we here?
To provide Customer Support for Social Media and Mobile gaming platforms
Want to know what you will be doing?
You will be the point of contact between the company and its clients;
Respond to the customers' requests and present comprehensive information regarding the products and services offered by the company;
Troubleshooting and resolving technical difficulties; when required, escalate to the proper department;
Working in morning, day and night shifts;
Assure customer retention and actively manage complaints;
Contributing to the team results by accomplishing the given common tasks.
Do you have what it takes?
English proficiency both spoken and written;
Good time management skills to enable prioritization of workload;
Strong computer skills, the ability to operate multiple applications and platforms simultaneously;
Analytical thinking and multitasking skills;
Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills;
Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn;
Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
Customer oriented and empathetic;
Availability to work in shifts (including night shifts);
Previous work experience in customer service or technical support is an advantage.
We rise to the challenge:
• Premium and fun work environment in central Bucharest (we have 2 game rooms and we are not afraid to use them!)
• Positive environment and happy people (the training sessions, parties, cookies & other stuff are helping - for sure!)
• Snacks and refreshments permanently at the employee’s disposal.
• Meal vouchers
• Healthcare package & dental care
• Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
• Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world.
We offer round-the-clock excitement via classic games, in a free to play format, accessible everywhere.
Playtika is the world’s largest Social Casino games company. We captivate audiences with beautifully produced, highly immersive social games. Playtika was the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want and our mastery of marketing and monetization practices to slots, poker, bingo and other gaming categories. Playtika studios are hives of creativity, with the independence and flexibility to innovate along with the shared resources and gaming knowledge to produce best-sellers time and time again.
Collectively, we are 1800+ employees spread acrtudios with offices in Israel, US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Australia, Ukraine & Romania.