Customer Support Representative
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Salariu brut pe luna
500 - 1000
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented person, willing to build a career in Customer Support and Business Consulting.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated team player, an efficient self-starter that requires minimal supervision, and should be able to handle ongoing changes.
We are an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic team. We like to think outside the box, to listen to our customers and we are passionate about writing great software. Our field of expertise is enterprise software (developing and consulting).
Our objective is to develop long-term relationships with our clients, serving them with integrated solutions that fit their business requirements.
We have offices in Stansstad (Switzerland), Budapest (Hungary) and Oradea (Romania). We are at home in many countries, as well as in the cloud. With our skilled project managers and technical support team you will not experience language barriers.
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous customer support/service experience is a big plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Financial knowledge is a big plus
- Fast perceptiveness towards enterprise software
- Problem solving and excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Focus on delivering quality services
- Computer skills
- Ability for active listening, analyzing information, multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Travel might be required (in Prague, Warsaw, Berlin, Budapest, Bucharest)
- Manage and solve any emerging problems that our clients might face, with accuracy and efficiency (via e-mail, phone or Skype)
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle support inquiries
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, by: determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication; take the extra mile to engage customers
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Perform data entry of new customer contracts in the system, when required
- Assure support to the Q/A Team with testing the software before big releases
- Recommends potential system improvements to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs