Be a part of the UnifiedPost Service Desk team, which is based in Romania and is the first point of contact to reach any of the UP Business Units;
As Customer Support Representative you will be responsible to:
● Act as a single point-of-contact for our customers and partners;
● Respond to all incoming incidents and service requests via email or by phone in a timely and professional manner;
● Accurately prioritize, categorize and log cases, following internal protocols;
● Dispatch to the corresponding support teams and partners, in case no immediate solution/answer is available;
● Communicate clearly with all parties involved, adapting the message to the receiver;
● Proactively follow up on outstanding cases, making sure to provide frequent updates and respect SLAs;
● Identify and escalate any issue that could significantly impact the business to upper management;
● Define, together with your team members, an efficient work schedule to divide the daily tasks.
What you bring:
● Excellent communicator in English, written and spoken;
● French is optional but it represents an asset;
● Accurate and attentive to details;
● Value team effort and act as a real team player;
● Able to work in a co-operative, proactive and flexible way with colleagues at all levels of seniority;
● Good understanding of business & user needs;
● You see helping users and customers as a challenge.
You get a competitive salary, benefits, and a great office in a perfect location. But we’re about more than that:
● Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
● Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
● Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
● Active involvement in a variety of local IT communities and local, national and international events;
● Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.