Bilingual Italian or French or Slovak or German or Spanish or Hungarian + Romanian Consultant for IT Security Software
JOB LOCATION: Athens, Greece
Are you a fluent Italian / French / Slovak / German / Spanish / Hungarian and Romanian speaker? Do you have an IT background?
Grab this opportunity to work as a consultant for a leading IT Security Software company and help internet users surf the web safely.
This is your chance to work as a consultant for the world’s top multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider.
The work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Ensure full functionality of the antivirus protection
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Romanian and any other European Language
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
- Competitive monthly salary – 15400€ – year basic salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas