Customer support engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are a Siemens entity, providing internally to other units and externally to our direct customers solutions and services in the fields of communication networks, service and customer management, public safety and security, multimedia infotainment, as well as aerospace technology.
Based in Brasov and Cluj our company Siemens Convergence Creators SRL offers true experiences in international and local end-customer projects in the domains of: IT Process Orchestration, Voice networks, Product Configuration applications for Industry, Public Security and Space.
Extension of the existing Vodafone support team.
Positions are for Brasov only.
- Monitoring 24h/7days Networks, using fault management systems and specific NMS's and performing initial analysis to identify the issues
- Handling and escalating to Back Office support (L2/L3), incidents and technical problems to solve them in defined SLA
- Using dedicated Trouble Ticketing applications for ticket handling and field personnel dispatching
- Performing phone interactions with local service providers regarding network infrastructure (Power Company, Leased Line Company)
- Direct contact with the end customer; continuous informing of the customer, by phone, mail
- Periodically performing telecom reports to reach the agreed KPIs
Competences & Qualifications:
- Spoken languages: German at a very good level (C1 level)
- Customer support experience is a must
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have creativity, promoter of new ideas
- Good team player
- Work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.