Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Customer Support Analyst - Sales Organization, one year contract
Your key deliverables:
- Provide commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration
- Solve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics
- Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture
- Provide both in country and cross border support as needed Act as point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems
- Bachelor degree 3-5 years' of experience in customer support roles
- Good understanding of a sales organization
- Experienced with SAP or other applications
- Analytical thinking Ability to communicate effectively with other departments, divisions and peer positions
- High level of interpersonal skills English language at advanced level
What Eaton offers? nbsp;
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully