Middle (2-5 ani)
Customer Support Analyst
- To be able to handle an assigned number of customers.
- Processes the incoming orders.
- Organizes deliveries based on the customer demand / quantity and delivery date.
- Invoicing the customer for the goods delivered.
- Keeps the daily contact with the customers.
- Announcing production of the last minute changes.
- Matching the invoices with the delivery notes and CMRs.
- Preparing reports for the Logistics Manager.
- Keeping track of the evolution of the new projects with Engineering and Quality.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of an MPR system.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office.
- Organized, results orientated, positive thinking and proactive.
- Accustomed working with deadlines.
What we offer
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology.
- Excellent career opportunities in logistic area.
- Competitive salary package.
- Training program.
- Private medical insurance.
- Working in a young and dynamic team.
- International working environment.