Working program: USA time coverage (shifts schedule)
Are you interested in being an integral part of our team taking external Microsoft customers support to the next level using modern support practices? If so, the Learning & Readiness Operations team is the place for you.
We deliver the highest customer support satisfaction using next-generation scalable customer support services. The core support services include: online customer support, incident management and escalation services, and real-time reporting.
As an integral member of the Tier 2 support team, you will play a key role in shaping the next generation modern support experience delivering high customer impact.
This role requires strong customer advocacy and initiative.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Drive the quick resolution of support issues with CSS Regional Service Center (RSC) agents and Tier 3 Engineering and Content support.
• Document steps to reproduce issues and customer details in online tools
• Partner, train and provide feedback to Tier 1 support team to drive alignment of strategies and to achieve key KPI’s
• Collaborate with Engineering, Content and UX teams to drive prioritization and resolution of issues quickly
• Use Business Intelligence Dashboards to ensure we meet KPI targets.
• At least 1+ years’ experience in customer support in a global environment across many languages
• Great customer relationship skills with a strong focus on achieving high customer support satisfaction
• Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Very comfortable using network analysis tools.
• Team player, proactive, action orientated
• Strong listening skills
• Proven strong English written, communication and collaborative skills. Additional languages a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.