Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Strada Maior Câmpeanu Alexandru, București
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have#HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday
Here’s where it might start…
Your Skills & Experience...
- Customer Support or Social Media experience, particularly in a fast paced environment important
- Expert knowledge in Spanish language, both written & spoken
- Expert knowledge in English language, both written & spoken
- Proficiency in other European languages will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of social media and social media dashboards.
- Must be organized and able to deal with information coming from different sources at once
- Must be a quick learner with an eye for detail
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be flexible and able to alter habits on short notice
- Must be able to laugh and thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends when required
You’re Great At...
- Acting as a first line of response to users worldwide.
- Providing a consistent, helpful and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Working with development team to pinpoint bugs and system issues affecting users
- Organizing and triaging customer queries and support issues between various support channels
- Managing outages and communicates to the appropriate stakeholders & customers
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, ZenDesk, Payment software such as PayPal & Aria, Chat software
- Knowledge of the social networking industry
What We Offer...
- Generous annual time off
- Equity in Hootsuite
- Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
- Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- On-site chair massage
- You will be working on a Macbook
- Unique villa & office space
- In house gym & games room
- Employee lifestyle assistance