Customer Success Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani)
Orange Services is looking for a colleague to join a team within the Orange Group Shared Services Center. We are responsible for managing diverse IT infrastructures and services hosted in our datacenters spread around the world.
Our Support Center is in continuous development, covering more and more platforms and services. Constant improvement of the QoS and increased efficiency in operations, combined with adaptability and flexibility are key success factors that recommend us in front of internal customers.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be involved in day to day operations of critical services ,secure Quality of Service that our team delivers towards internal customers in alignment with the business needs and agreed KPIs.
You will cover service management and operatioactivities for the Orange Money Service team.
For the services in RUN phase:
- Assure a good communication channel between project stakeholders.
- Have good technical expertise on all Orange Money platforms under the team administration. Develop smart solutions for optimize the work of the team
- Prepare and organize status review meetingAct as a point of contact for all operations related to platform - ensure that all operations that are put into Production are performed successfully and in the agreed time.
- Work closely with Technical Leaders, Team Manager but also with the team members to deliver operational excellence. Identify needs and issues and come up with possible solutions .
- Knowledge to operate and administer Linux/Unix systems in complex and distributed architectures
- Knowledge on how to build monitoring systems (Nagios, Centreon, Prometheus)
- Develop basic shell scripts (python/perl is a plus)
- Basic knowledge on SQL Databases administration
- Education: Bachelor Degree; IT or Telecommunication background would be a plus
- At least 3 year of experience in IT domain
Who you are
- You want to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- You like to relate with people and create your own network
- You have leading/supervising, and coaching skills
- You promote the team and our services inside the organization
- You have a medium level of French and an advanced level of English
At Orange you will find a flexible environment ready to support your development from a technical and cultural perspective.