Customer service specialist
31 Intrarea Rigas, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies?
At Adore Me, we thrive in a culture of innovation, creativity and restlessness, which is why we are always on the lookout for exceptional, passionate and hard-working talent to join our great team.
So, if you have the skills to help take us to the next level and if you want to be part of something big; apply today!
We will always consider additional exceptional applicants!
- Continuously improves the quality of the service and always writes down customers’ feedback and suggestions;
- Obtains or provides precise information to customers or others;
- Coordinates the customer service agents team in order to obtain optimal results for the client and the company;
- Monitors the quality of the answers provided by the agents from the team towards the customers;
- Finds constructive approaches to overcome periods of stress;
- Listens and empathizes with the customers’ and agent’s needs;
- Anticipates and identifies customers’ needs;
- Cooperates with other departments in order to provide a complete and correct answer to the customer;
- Elaborates and updates the client data-base;
- Creates data reports and analyses so as to provide a better perspective over the service quality and to continuously identify new methods of improvement;
- Has extensive knowledge on the products and services offered by the company;
- Applies internal procedures according to the set standards.
- Assures other activities if requested by the direct manager even if not detailed in the job description
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (necessary for certain activity reporting)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Nice incentives at the office:
- Exquisite headquarters – the Castle near the Cismigiu Gardens;
- Great team, smart, young and enthusiastic;
- Every day breakfast at the office; Friday lunch with delicious food and desserts;
- Team events - nights-out, lunches or dinner in town;
- Summer retreat and lots of parties – Christmas, Halloween, 8th of March;
- US travel for experience exchange with the New York Adore Me colleagues and trips around Manhattan;
- Play room at the office for relaxing moments – table tennis, fussball, darts;
- Semi - Annual Review (SAR).
If you are a very enthusiastic person, that loves working with people, and has experience in the above mentioned criteria, apply your resume in English no later than Oct, 30th 2017.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted for further negotiations.