Customer Service Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani)
- Processing of sales orders in an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) system which is part of SAP;
- Reviewing sales order data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output;
- Provide support for your customers on telephone or mail;
- Implement the customer specific order templates in OCR solution;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative would be an advantage;
- Individual competencies with proven willingness to achieve results;
- Demonstration of a positive attitude and thinking into solutions also in stressful situations;
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively; Customer focus and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Proficiency with MS-Office applications would be preferably;
- Problem solving skills as well as logical and abstract thinking in process;
- English language skills - at least B1.
What we offer:
- Unlimited period contract;
- Thirteenth salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Payment of overtime (100%), overnight hours (50%), weekend hours (50%);
- Fidelity bonuses;
- Health subscription;
- 7 Card subscription;
- Free coffee and dynamic work atmosphere.