Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Upload sales order using single, multiple, and matrix excel format
- Monitor incoming PO from interface in sales proposal manager and take action if sales proposal is not fully posted
- Run the updated order forms to all customers in cooperation with brands
- Run report to ensure that all sales orders are fully-delivered and invoiced
- Responsible for customer service report/kpi and improve %
- Coordinate and take corrective action if sales orders are not fully-delivered or invoiced within the defined time frame
- Run incompletion log to identify sales orders which are not complete
- Coordinate and take corrective action on incomplete sales order.
- Run ‘sales order blocked for delivery’ report to identify sales orders which are not released to warehouse
- Run ‘sales order blocked for billing’ report to identify credit memo request (return or price adjustment credit memo) which are not released for credit memo creation
- Run report for sales orders which are on credit block and liaise with credit analyst to get the sales order released or rejected
- Inform brand/customer if sales order is rejected due to insufficient credit or other reasons
- Run report to confirm to brands on POs that are delivered/NOT DELIVERD
- Liaise/ Coordinate with brand to identify required data for event master creation.
- Manage event master data, including event allocation
- Generating orders from Allocation
- Handle enquiries from brand/customer on PO status.
- Coordinate corrective action to handle complaints from brand/customer such as wrong price, wrong product delivered to customer, etc.
- Is part of returns(weekly or list)procedure in cooperation with brands & warehouse, implement the new return procedure (weekly & list/bazaar)
Experience in SAP will be considered a plus.