Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Aasa Global AS is a rapidly expanding international company offering consumer loans. The company operates currently in Finland, Sweden and Poland and is now entering the Romanian market. The headquarters are located in Tallinn, the parent company in Luxembourg and the branch offices and call centers in Tartu (Estonia), Warsaw, Helsinki and Stockholm. The company has recently attracted 50M Euro equity investment from London and Central European investment funds. Company has another 100M+ euro senior obligations and the balance sheet of the group is close to 200M euro.
Aasa combines traditional scoring algorithms large data sets and innovative big data to create sophisticated models for credit scoring. Aasa does not operate in the sub-prime or payday-lending segments, but provides responsible credit only to bankable customers through streamlined processes and state-of-the-art technology.
Customer Service Specialist
Aasa Globl is looking for soon to be established Romanian entity a customer service specialist to handle the loan applications and customer communication for the Romanian market. If you are an open-minded and proactive person, highly motivated and eager for progress within yourself as well as the company, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
· Opportunity to be involved in the work of an innovative and fastly expanding international company
· Highly motivated and experienced colleagues
· Modern work environment and flexibility
· Full-time permanent position and a great opportunity for development
· Possibility to grow with the company and advance to the role of the Office Manager
· Competitive salary
Tasks and responsibilities
Customer Service Specialist will be working under supervision of the Country Manager and the extent of tasks and responsibilities can vary based on your proven abilities.
· Processing loan applications in the CRM system
· Telephone and email communication with customers (contacting only existing customers for their assistance – no sale oriented contacts)
· Negotiate and resolve any customer related issues and problems that might arise
· Assisting in market entry tasks of developing client communication, loan process and office set-up
· Other administrative tasks related to running the office
· Experience in working in a call center or customer service jobs
· Experience in the financial market, especially consumer credit, is seen as an advantage
· Language skills
· English – fluent
· Romanian – native or near-native
· Excellent communication and team-work skills
· Open, direct and very hands-on approach to work
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Enthusiasm and proactiveness to developing our customer service processes and improving quality
If you think you might be the one we are looking for, please send a personal letter telling us about your previous experience and the qualities you possess that make you the best suitable candidate for this position as well as a CV in English via e-mail not later than 30th of September.