Customer Service Specialist - 1 year contract
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist for a fixed term contract (1 year maternity cover).
If you want build your career in Supply and learn from one of the best teams on the market, do go on with reading this :-)! We will be happy to have you apply to this position and talk to you about the details of the role during the interview process!
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner
- Responsible for Customer Service KPI achievement (Pack fill rate, Accuracy of Data, Credit Notes)
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Prepares customer service summary reports
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations (price differences, quantitative differences, returns
- Co-ordinates that delivery to customer is done in time and delivery note is accurately filled in and stamped by customers
- Reporting on daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Introduce manual orders in the system and process orders incoming via EDI
- Issue and keep track of invoices and delivery notes
- Manage the customer portfolio, EANs and item cross references
- Communication with customers for different issues
What we are looking for:
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.