Customer Service Representative
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
What you’ll do:
- You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail and chat related to the online purchase process(Inbound process);
- You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules.
What you need to know:
- You know English very well (spoken & written);
- If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better but it’s not a must;
- You need or like having a flexible schedule by working both in day and night shifts(24/7 shift work schedule);
- You enjoy helping others and are a team player.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You are a big part in creating your schedule and the shifts are communicated well in advance;
- We offer incentives for night & week-end shifts, as well as for working during legal holidays;
- Competitive pay and monthly performance bonus ;
- Extra bonuses for constant good results;
- We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as private medical subscription, WorldClass, Bookster, fresh fruits every Tuesday;
- Flexible benefits packagewith a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
What happens after “Welcome aboard!”:
- We want to make sure that you start your new career with all the necessary skills and information so you will spend up to 6 weeks in training. Which is paid, by the way!;
- We understand that every new job has a learning curve, so the entire team is ready to help you with continuous feedback and guidance.
What happens after people stop calling you “Hey, Junior!”:
- After 9 months, you can become a Senior. All you have to do is reach your goals and you will be eligible for a salary increase and we will get you involved in extra activities;
- After 12 months, there is even more in store for you! We will help you create your career plan and even provide training programs to help you further grow.
Do you want to know more? Come and meet us!