Customer Service Representative with Fluent German
This customer service role is responsible to coordinate and administer all aspects of the customer experience for the company. Key tasks include direct customer communication by a variety of channels, order management across the company’s fulfillment chain and exception management, enabling transactional transparency and proactive positive outcomes for customers. The CEA will act as the internal customer advocate coordinating across all functional units to quickly resolve specific customer requests and needs, both stated and implied. The goal of this role is to provide transparency to customers on their orders and requests, to provide preemptive solutions delivering a frictionless customer experience.
- Order management: direct management of orders for a given customer set. Includes but not limited to order entry, supply chain coordination, exception management, and communication. May include pricing, returns, credits and other transactional components. May include project administration for small to medium customer engagements.
- Customer communication: represent the company in all aspects of communicating with customers, both initiating and receiving communication by a variety of channels including phone, email and/or chat. Provide proactive updates to customers as needed and as requested.
- Cross functional coordination: able to collaborate across the broader with company’s team, advocating for customers, to resolve requests from customers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Sales team support: coordinate with account managers both meeting customer needs and account team needs for transactional and informational tasks and support.
- Technical support: level zero product support answering customer inquiries on product fit, form and function. Resolve product questions and recommend solutions for additional products as appropriate. Upsell solutions based on customer requests and needs.
- Preferred Degree: Associates degree with a business or engineering focus, or five years of related experience.
- Experience: Full time position in a customer service role responsible customers in a B2B environment. Working in a cross functional and cross regional role where collaboration is critical to customer success. Experience with a large number of products requiring basic product knowledge.
- MRP or ERP Systems: basic knowledge (Oracle, SAP, other) highly desired.
- Language Skills: Advanced written and oral German and English skills for all regions.
- Organized, results orientated, positive thinking and proactive.
- Accustomed working with deadlines.