Customer service representative (Senior)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Must ensure steady progress for following through the delivery orders of his / her client portfolio and establishes sales forecasts while always ensuring client satisfaction.
- Is responsible for the treatment of delivery orders from their reception (via computer, fax, post…) up until client delivery.
- Must inform Materials Supply and Planning of stock and order anomalies.
- Is responsible for managing the client portfolio (updating, storage…)
- Must receive client demands (in writing or by phone)
- Has task of establishing and anticipating client demands to create a sales plan, which is as close as possible to the real deliveries.
- Must manage indicators linked to his / her function (tables for service rating, client satisfaction questionnaire…)
- Is the guarantor of meeting deadlines for client deliveries.
- Is responsible for accuracy of sales plan for his / her client portfolio,
- Must ensure safety stock management- Is in charge of daily follow-ups (modifications, end of life…
- Must participate in stock inventories.
- Must apply all the Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Level and Experience :
Engineer + 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar position, mandatory in Automotive industry.
Technical Knowledge :
- Knowledge of computer management systems.
- Knowledge of transport management.
Professional abilities :
- Good company representative, is an effective communicator and listener, is autonomous, has good initiative,
- is analytical, is able in customer service, can deal with stress, has a good telephone Ability to speak one foreign language is essential.
- Knowledge of office software platforms is essential.
Mandatory experience working with Renault/Dacia.