• University degree
• 0-2 years of experience in maritime transportation and/or shipping company, or at least in intermodal transportation & logistic sector.
• Good command of both written and spokeEnglish
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team
• Result & quality orientation
• Customer focus
• Practical-minded, dynamic and high analytical thinking skill
• Resident iCBucharest
• Takes bookings and performs operational activities after the approval of the customer regarding the procedure
• Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Ensures that the steps after the approval of the sales proposal such as booking are successful, performs the necessary activities to coordinate operations, such as providing information for the approval of freight charges and expenses required for the following processes, or such as being directly a part of the tracking process.
• Assists customers in terms of relevant documents.