Customer Service Rep - 6 Months (15:30 - 00:00)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Customer contact for an assigned portfolio of accounts they bring the customers, sales and business operations together.
- You will be responsible for commercial and operational activities as part of the Order-To-Cash process. Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to: product availability, stock levels, list prices where applicable (awareness of confidentiality constraints), lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value.
- Act as an active interface between customer, ISC, Logistics, Transportation, Finance and Sales to meet customer expectations
- Supports all customer disputes regarding standard return transactions, defective items, damaged shipments and ensures fast resolution in collaboration with other internal departments
- Validation and booking of customer orders, managing order changes, providing status updates, managing physical & financial claims with a strong alignment with all relevant internal functions as part of the end-to-end customer experience.
- Communicates proactively with the customer, providing relevant information to potential delays, relevant status updates on open backlog.
- Improve the end to end cycle where possible as well as maximize revenue.
We're looking for:
- An experienced customer support assistant in an international work environment, with Bachelor’s
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated solution-oriented, pro-active “can do” attitude, willingness and ability to work under own initiative.
- Self-motivated with assertive communication skills, positive and result oriented attitude.
- Well organized with good time management, result oriented.