Customer Service Manager/Key Account Manager
Middle (2-5 ani)
Job title: Customer Service Manager/Key Account Manager
Job location: București, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: (Key) Account Management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Distribution, Transport & Logistics
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
We are solving our customer’s supply chain & logistic challenges, whether they are retailers or manufacturers in the food, beverage and FMCG industries. Our share and reuse model has helped our customers reduce their waste by over 66%!
As a growing business, with international career opportunities, we are offering the perfect chance for you to showcase key account management expertise combined with people management skills while leading customer service team.
Customer Service Manager / Key Account Manager
Your future challenges:
- To supervise the implementation of the strategy for business growth with large European Key Accounts as well as Large National Accounts via Senior Key Account Manager.
- Develop and implement the structure and customer service processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and growth of the business according to 5-year plan.
- To lead and drive company initiatives ( . My CHEP, Simplified Pricing, Alternative Service Offers…)
- Develop the team in order to ensure good people management, talent management and optimization of human resources.
- Develop asset management team in order to keep high standards of asset protection KPIs (minimize losses, level of control). Contribute to the strategy of market development: in connection with commercial team.
- Develop the team to high performing standards, driven by KPIs and company culture
- Contribute to subsidiary strategic and operational management through country leadership team membership.
- Business scope: EKA customers, Large National Accounts + Asset Protection (over 4 million pallets)
What we offer:
- Work in an international company providing innovative solutions for the optimization of the supply chain for industries such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development
- Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect
- Attractive salary with annual bonus
What we look for:
- Ideally 7+ years of experience in B2B preferably from a very complex environment
- Proven track of records in sales/complex account management, customer growth, strategic management (definition and implementation)
- Previous experience with a leading a team is a must
- Project Management experience with proven track of successfully delivered projects.
- Fluent English
- Leadership and visionary skills
- Process and results oriented
- Strategic thinking while being able to deliver short term results
- Collaborative Thinking and Approach
- Ability to build relationship inside as well as outside the company
- Strong negotiation skills
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit us.