Customer Service Manager - Bucharest
Salariu brut pe luna
1850 - 2700 €
With Takeaway Romania, you become part of the leading online food delivery marketplace in Romania and the biggest company in our industry in Continental Europe - . As the new manager of our Customer Service team, you lift our service experiences to the next level!
The Customer Services Manager ensures that the needs of both Consumer Customers and Partner Restaurants are being satisfied. The purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer services and to promote this concept throughout the organization.
In the management of our Bucharest Customer Services Team, you take over the disciplinary and professional management of currently ~ 25 customer services agents and dispatchers as well supervisors, with a direct report to the Director of Customer Services Manager (in our office in Amsterdam, NL).
- Implementation and documentation of work processes as well as recognition and integration of optimization possibilities to align with standards
- Ensuring excellent support for our customers in all product-related issues - continuous focus on customer satisfaction and compliance with agreed SLAs in the customer service team
- Monitoring and analysis of processes in day-to-day business, including monitoring through reports
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget
- Ensuring the best possible delivery of orders by our own Drivers through Dispatchers who oversee operations
- Close cooperation with other departments, ensuring a good relationship between the departments
- Cross-border cooperation and development of new processes
- Personnel deployment planning and ensuring optimal staffing
- Promoting team building and creating a framework for high employee satisfaction
- Promotion of employees in the form of regular feedback and appraisal interviews
- Specialist contact person of the supervisors
- Fluent in English (you will also speak with other departments, especially in our HQ in Amsterdam)
- Excellent language skills in Romanian
- You have already gained relevant professional and managerial experience (at least 5 years) in the Customer Service area and are ready to take on a new challenge
- You have a University Degree or equivalent
- You are used to working with a big team (ideally 25+ employees)
- A high level of communication skills and empathy towards employees and customers, even in stressful situations
- A structured and results-oriented way of working with a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Safe appearance, organizational skills, and assertiveness are available
- Safe handling of common office programs
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends (Mon-Sun from 09:00 to 24:
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal team atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Awesome company events (. summer party)
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
Only CVs in English are optional for this position.
Apply now if interested!