Customer Service - English
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Would you like an exciting new opportunity to use your language skills for a portfolio of international customers?
Are you a creative go-getter who likes to think outside of the box and enjoys working in a fast-paced and fun work environment?
If so, we have an excellent offer for you! We give you the chance to work with a community of professionals where you will offer first line support, troubleshoot issues and maintain high standards of professional customer service.
- Collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs, answering their questions via phone and live chat
- Use a variety of tools and systems in order to resolve the customer issues
- Work with your team to achieve our common goals and keep our customers happy
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge of products and promotions
- Providing feedback to Team Leaders
What we need:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience from a customer-facing or marketing position
- Flexible. Working with a global company requires increased flexibility in terms of working hours. This includes the ability to work in shifts (including night and weekend shifts).
- Spontaneous and entertaining. Should be able to host a discussion with different personality types.
- Patient. The candidate should be able to maintain their calm in difficult or unexpected situations
- A helper. We need someone who is comfortable collaborating easily with people around him or her
- Able to handle stress and thrive in a fast-paced multinational environment
Attractive remuneration package
International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team
Fully supplied office amenities with fun zone
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, we are interested in meeting you as we are just forming a new team of trainees!