Customer service and logistics specialist
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
900 - 1200 €
- Responsible for the reception and evaluation of the sales orders and requests and organize them according to the deadline
- Responsible for stock availability, validating and confirming orders and backorders to customers, as well as reporting to customers’ orders below min order value
- Responsible for the fast and correct responding to customers’ request
- Monitor all SAP documents related to orders and materials: sales and purchase orders, cancellation, BackOrders
- Responsible for consolidating orders/ shipments to reach costs efficiency and best organize
- Communicate regularly with Logistics & Sales departments for any kind of issue related to orders, stock, transfers, measures, production, documents and deliveries
- Organize shipments for all Romanian customers and send related documents to customers
- Responsible for programming shipments to Romanian customers for unloading
- Prepare and send pre-shipping advise to 3PL for capillary distribution and other related documents (delivery notes, POD, CMR)
- Keep files updated related to orders by customer, by drop point, etc.
- Issue all documents related to delivery process: outbound, inbound, delivery notes
- Responsible for VAT validation check and report to person in charge
- Provide office and administrative support – handling incoming and outgoing phone calls, correspondence, filing, office consumables, etc.
- University degree in economics or other relevant for the position
- Professional experience in a similar position at least one year
- Language skills: Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Computer literacy - MS Office (SAP will be considered as an advantage)
- Inter-personal skills:
- Responsible, self-motivated and well-organized individual;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to solve problems effectively and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize different tasks
- Outgoing, open and honest personality;
- Strong team player;
The position is for determined period (for maternity cover).
All candidates have to provide the CV only in English.