Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
7B Strada Palas, Iași
Se recruteaza si din
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact;
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages;
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found;
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents;
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
- Excellent Portuguese and English language skills both verbal and written;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.
- University level preferred.
Work pattern: we will confirm the working hours before the hiring process.
• Relocation package (for those who are willing to move to Iasi)
• Flexible schedule (part time, full time)
• Attractive salary package
• Meal tickets
• Health insurance
• Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini
• Team building events
• Taxi vouchers
• Regular performance assessments - twice a year
• Significant development opportunities within the company.
We are looking to fill this positions immediately.