Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Suceava; 7B Strada Palas, Iași
POSITION LOCATED IN IASI (Palas)
• Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact,
• Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages,
• Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found,
• Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents,
• Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
• Fluency in French
• Good English skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications
• Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary
• Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
• Available to work in shifts.
• Flexible schedule
• Attractive salary package
• Meal tickets
• Health insurance
• Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini
• Team building events
• Taxi vouchers
• Regular performance assessments - twice a year
• Significant development opportunities within the company.
We are looking to fill this positions immediately.