Customer Service Advisor with English
POSITION LOCATED IN IASI
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact,
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages,
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found,
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents,
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
- Fluency in English,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Professional telephone manner,
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications,
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary,
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure,
- Available to work in shifts.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini;
- 7card discount;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.
All documents must be submitted in English.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a supportive international team environment and the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s most respected IT companies.
- What are your expectations in terms of team, work environment, salary?
- What do you know about our company? Why did you apply for this job?
- Are you available to work in shifts?