Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
7B Strada Palas, Iași
Se recruteaza si din
POSITION LOCATED IN IASI
• Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact,
• Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages,
• Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found,
• Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents,
• Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
• Fluency in English,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Professional telephone manner,
• Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications,
• Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary,
• Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure,
Available to work in shifts.
All documents must be submitted in English.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a supportive international team environment and the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s most respected IT companies.