Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Have at least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
- Have business level English and at least one other languages from: Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian and Swedish
- This role involves the use of PC advanced telephony work
- Have an ability to quickly develop a rapport with our customers, emergency services over the phone.
- A drive for excellent customer service.
- The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurized situations
As a customer service adviser, you will be involved in a variety of inbound customer calls varying from arranging emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available today.
- Effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non emergency calls general inquiries and other patient dependent calls
- Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types; including routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even providing emergency assistance.
- Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding.
- You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
- When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country.
- Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives.
- Very attractive salary
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Team building activities and networking opportunities
- Professional and professional development.