Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Join us and work for one of the largest PC vendors in the world! Our client is a well-known multinational information technology company which provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers in all kind of sectors. Everything they do, they do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to their customers. Be part of a team who stares down obstacles on a daily basis!
The Customer & Sales Support Manager (shortened CSSM) works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, BU and Sales Force within the area of quote to order.
- Degree level education in Economics or IT related fields;
- Extensive experience of company's Operational capabilities;
- Experience in working with multiple countries/sub- regions at a high level of complexity;
- Fluency in English;
- Supported country’s language fluency – where applicable;
- Strong leadership profile;
- Customer focus;
- Strong operations management background;
- Good understanding of the cross-BU Q2C business;
- Persistence, the ability and will to find a way to make it work;
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced and dynamic workplace;
- Analytical and problem solving skills, manages time periods with high stress level (quarter-end);
- Attention to detail paired with a good level of strategic thinking.
The CSSM is located in a central QTO team and has a wide variety of responsibilities, including the following:
- Guide Sales and implement optimal catalogue structure;
- Proactively informs Sales/Customer on any major change in offering or pricing;
- Provide consultancy on product offering and pricing;
- Performs triage on issues and redirects to appropriate teams;
- Drive Catalogue set-up & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements;
- Manage offering and pricing update across BUs and coordination across regions;
- Accountable for quality and availability of customer catalogue and pricing (including PCCS);
- Obtain price approval for customer offering and circulate within account team;
- Acts as single point of contact on issues regarding offering, catalog, B2B portal access and capabilities;
- Proactively inform Sales or Customer on any major change in the catalogue;
- Manage Demo/Certification unit requests.
- Strong growth plans;
- Working with a global organization who provides you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed;
- Training, coursers for your personal and professional development;
- Fun activities with your team;
- Team buildings.
Job Code: 291117RRM