Customer Retention Specialist - Data Analist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1100 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Customer Retention Specialist provides focus and drives consistency in the execution of all customer service-related matters. The successful Customer Retention Specialist will nurture the customer relationship and acts as a sales enabler to drive repurchase loyalty toward our products and services. This individual ensures maximum correlation between customer requirements and our products and/or services to strive for consistent delivery by exceeding customer expectations.
Working with large number of customers, the retention specialist will use specific software for analyze and comunicate with customers.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of the entire customer retention program.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer retention.
- Analyzing and saving accounts from cancellation.
- Use Mail chimp and other mailing software t communicate with customer
- Have a strong knowledge of remarking strategy
- Single point-of-contact for service activities, ensures consistent communication.
- Taking live escalation calls and addressing any potentially negative feedback, comments, etc.
- Following up with customers that are no longer going to cancel and ensuring success.
- Manages and coordinates the processing, communication, and implementation of all customer service changes, including changes related to customer requests and customizations.
- Maintains awareness of all service matters including technical solutions implementations and activities.
- Coordinates service activities with our internal teams to ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
- Maintains high level of awareness of service issues affecting our services environment including proactive problem avoidance, behavior, and maintenance practices.
- Conducts and leads account support strategy sessions.
- Identifies, facilitates and ensures effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to company resources.
- Escalate appropriate retention efforts to team and/or department lead
Who you are:
- Master’s degree or above in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or other quantitative subjects
- Minimum 5 years of full time work experience in an analytical role in finance, consulting or tech industry
- Exceptional spreadsheet skills (Excel and Google Sheet). Fluent with SQL and relational databases. Experience with either R or Python.
- Knowledgeable of statistical techniques
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and in person.
- Independent: effectively prioritizing work and delivering high quality output
- Superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Great team player and coach
- What do you know about Retention?
- What do you know about DB segmentation?
- What do you know about remarketing?
- What do you know about marketing automation ?
- What software do you know how to use?
- What is your experience analyzing Data?